“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Mt Shasta is a sacred place where people come from around the world to experience spiritual healing.
The guided Mount Shasta spiritual retreats led by Andrew Oser include silent meditation and information about health and wellness that provide you with a Whole Being experience.
How To Participate In A Spiritual Retreat
Your retreat can be as part of a group retreat, or as an individual, personal retreat. Your retreat is, essentially, a spiritual journey in a very sacred place.
What To Expect From A Retreat In Mount Shasta
You will return home feeling renewed and inspired about your life. You will be deeply connected with your True Power and Purpose and your inner guidance. You’ll have the confidence that no matter what happens on the planet in this time you can stand strong in the Truth of who you are.
Mount Shasta Freedom Retreat in July
Discover: what holds you back in the key areas of your life
Experience: your full expression of YOU in body, mind, and spirit
Release: what no longer supports your refreshed vision in your journey moving forward
Mount Shasta Equinox Retreat in September
Past: Release fears and limiting beliefs which have held you back
Present: Reconnect with your deepest essence/ True Self
Future: Receive fresh vision and inspiration for your life
Mount Shasta Retreats and Spiritual Tours
– Practical tools that rejuvenate you to thrive in every way possible
– Open a greater sense of ease and flow in your life
– Enhance your life skills
Mount Shasta Adventure Retreats
– Experience guided and silent meditations at various vortex spots. New moon and sunset meditations.
– Recharge and cleanse by swimming in mountain lakes.
– Visit a magical waterfall surrounded by fairies who will help your dreams come true.
– Open your body to the gifts of the mountain through gentle yoga classes
– Shift core beliefs and heal old fears and pain through the breakthrough alternation method
– Visit Stewart Mineral Springs to immerse yourself in some of the most powerfully healing waters on this planet followed by a dip in a clear mountain stream.
– Receive the benefits of a private spiritual life coaching session
– Take a vision quest hike to your personal power spot and receive inspiration for your next steps.
Personal Retreats In Mt Shasta
Your guided, spiritual retreat is designed to benefit you specifically. Your retreat will help you build your focus in the “moving forward” of your journey. Your retreat will evoke spiritual healing to set an enhanced tone in your life.